Week in the life - Photos and Words for Monday

Hi everyone, this week is so special to me, every year Ali Edwards starts a "Week in the life" project with all readers, scrape...

Hi everyone, this week is so special to me, every year Ali Edwards starts a "Week in the life" project with all readers, scrapers and memory lovers...

Really I think that I enjoy this year because the Week in he life project begins the next day to my Firenze trip, that's my idea and my photos about this summer vacations, hope you like it :))
*Monday* Photos and Words 

Flying


© Miranda Be (Flying over Zurich)

My favorite part of flying is take cloud pics... love them!!

Smile 


© Miranda Be (Starbucks at Lisbon Airport)

Something better than a smile for start an adventure? I think that's the better start :)

Perfection 


© Miranda Be (Duomo aka Santa Maria del Fiore - Firenze)

looking that incredible city... I only think in perfect things... and makes me feel good ;)

 Want 


© Miranda Be (Vuitton Store at Firenze) 

things in your wishlist... and check one... and love the store... and dreamed with them... ^^'


© Miranda Be (Pisa Tower)

Is impossible to describe the sensation of looking at this tower without being there, tell you that the photo is taken "vertically" and the angle of inclination is what you see ... the rest is magic ^^ 





© Miranda Be (Newspaper)

funny news reading the newspaper at the coffe time... (no animal was abused during reading XD)


© Miranda Be (Stairs at Guinigi Tower in Lucca)

The last staris at the Guinigi Tower was insane... but the top is...   



© Miranda Be (Top of the Guigini Tower at Lucca)


the tower with trees ... on top ... the view is spectacular <3

This is my first day for this WIML 2013, Monday

Lucca  (more info here)
Pisa (more info here)

Happy thoughts <3

Number photos for Monday 132 (iphone) DSLR (36)

4 comentarios

  1. love the plane photo!! I always try to do something like that when i'm in a plane, but never got it...
    cris
    lalchimisteartisane.blogspot.com
    projectlifeaqui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué fotos tan bonitas, Miranda. Son para imprimirlas y hacer postales para decorar algún rinconcito de la casa.

    Un besote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fotos preciosas!!besos
    dezazu.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Cuéntame / Let me know

Facebook

Instagram